Tuesday 7 August 2012

Packing

Sooooooo..... I have a packing list. Actually two lists. One for carry-on and one for checked luggage. I've been brushing up on French. I have everything booked that can possibly be booked. I've read tips for international travellers and studied up on what one should wear in Paris so as not to look like a tourist (ha). The poster has been emailed off to (hopefully) be printed beautifully in Maastricht, all ready for the conference. I have a folder full of printed itineraries and booking confirmations. Bought European and UK/Ireland wall adaptors. Bought some light clothes that don't need ironing. Got some bottles less than 100ml for my cosmetics. Bought some euros on my Onesmart card. Freezer is full of casseroles, meatloaves, homemade pizzas etc so that nobody has to cook while I'm away. Found out about global roaming on my phone. I don't think anyone has ever been better prepared for a trip!

This time in 10 days, the plane will have just taken off from Auckland and I'll be on my way :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment